Manage the curated articles bring provided to your employee advocates across each of your Hootsuite Amplify topics via the UpContent curation platform.
Get even more from your curation efforts by leveraging our Sniply integration in addition to Hootsuite Amplify.
NOTE: Use of UpContent to send curated articles to Hootsuite Amplify can be accomplished within and outside the Hootsuite platform (including via your mobile device).
1. Authenticating Amplify within UpContent
To connect your Hootsuite Amplify account with UpContent, navigate to the Integrations menu found by:
- Clicking on the UpContent account name on the top right,
- Select "Settings" from the dropdown,
- Select "Additional Settings" from the Team Settings on the left of the screen,
- Scroll to the "HubSpot" integration and click the "Connect" button,
- Select the appropriate HubID (if needed) and review the permissions requested and click "Allow",
2. Connect an UpContent Collection to Hootsuite Amplify Topic(s)
Sending articles to Hootsuite Amplify is done by connecting one or more UpContent Collections to one or more Hootsuite Amplify topics.
Whether you are looking to associate Hootsuite Amplify with a new or existing Collection, you can do so via the "Power-Ups" tab of your Edit Collection menu.
You will then see an On/Off switch on the far right of the Amplify integration row. Turning this switch to the "On" position will reveal a drop-down with your Hootsuite Amplify topics populated. You can then select one or more Amplify topics you wish articles sent to the Collection to appear in within Amplify, and then click "Save Collection".
3. Curating Articles for Hootsuite Amplify
With the above one-time setup activities complete, you and your team can now enjoy the seamless integration between the two platforms.
Merely send any curated article to the Amplify-associated collection in order for it to immediately appear within the previously selected Hootsuite Amplify topics.
This can be accomplished by:
- Clicking on the "+" icon presented on any of the article cards - you can select one or multiple at a time,
- Clicking on the green button on the top right to Send to Collections,
- Check the boxes of the Collections within which you'd like these articles to appear,
- Click the final green button at the bottom of the pop-up menu.