UpContent's partnership with Mailchimp allows you to easily and efficiently position your brand as a resource for your subscribers through the use of curated 3rd party articles.
Want more value? This integration can be used in tandem with UpContent's Sniply integration - increasing direct and indirect conversions with your curated posts.
Connecting the two platforms is a one-time activity that can be done by any team member who has access to both UpContent and Mailchimp.
Activating the Mailchimp Integration within UpContent
To connect your Mailchimp account with UpContent, navigate to the Integrations menu found by:
- Clicking on the UpContent account name on the top right,
- Select "Settings" from the dropdown,
- Select "Additional Settings" from the Team Settings on the left of the screen,
- Scroll to the "Mailchimp" integration and click the "Connect" button,
- Login with the Mailchimp account you wish to connect.
- You will then be prompted to add the UpContent - Mailchimp template to your account.
- Once added, you can switch back to UpContent and will see that Mailchimp has been successfully connected.
Creating your Mailchimp email digest campaign from an UpContent Collection
With your Mailchimp and UpContent accounts connected, creating your Mailchimp email digest campaign is as easy as:
- Navigating to the "Power-Ups" tab within the edit menu of the Collection you'd like to become the repository for your email digest campaign,
- Click the "Create Mailchimp Email Campaign" button,
- Choose the settings you wish to use within your email campaign (more on these filters here),
- Click the "Finish in Mailchimp" button,
- You will be taken to the "Design" step within your new campaign. Feel free to customize any of the steps.
- When ready, click the final "Start RSS" button and you are ready to go!
Sending curated articles to the Mailchimp email digest campaign once created.
Simply add articles to the UpContent Collection connected to your Mailchimp campaign. (Yes, one step!)