UpContent's partnership with HubSpot allows you to easily and efficiently position your brand as a resource for your audience across your social media, email, and website properties.
Want more value? This integration can be used in tandem with UpContent's Sniply integration - increasing direct and indirect conversions with your curated posts.
Connecting the two platforms is a one-time activity that can be done by any team member who has access to both UpContent and HubSpot. Other teammates who have access to the functionality being used within the Hubspot account can then leverage the integration without having to re-authenticate.
Activating the HubSpot Integration within UpContent
To connect your HubSpot account with UpContent, navigate to the Integrations menu found by:
- Clicking on the UpContent account name on the top right,
- Select "Settings" from the dropdown,
- Select "Additional Settings" from the Team Settings on the left of the screen,
- Scroll to the "HubSpot" integration and click the "Connect" button,
- Select the appropriate HubID (if needed) and review the permissions requested and click "Grant Access",
- You will then be prompted to set HubSpot as your Social Media Sharing Provider.
NOTE: While UpContent's connection to HubSpot will be available to all users (one authenticated), only those users that have also authenticated to the associated HubID will be able to leverage HubSpot as the sharing platform for social media posts.
Creating your HubSpot email digest campaign from an UpContent Collection
With your HubSpot and UpContent accounts connected, creating your HubSpot email digest campaign is as easy as:
- Navigating to the "Power-Ups" tab within the edit menu of the Collection you'd like to become the repository for your email digest campaign,
- Click the "Create HubSpot Email Campaign" button,
- Choose the settings you wish to use within your email campaign (more on these filters here),
- Click the "Finish in HubSpot" button,
- Complete the campaign creation process via the HubSpot know you know and love!
Sending curated articles to the HubSpot email digest campaign once created.
Simply add articles to the UpContent Collection connected to your HubSpot campaign. (Yes, one step!)