Leveraging ActiveCampaign's robust email campaign design and delivery functionality in order to bring your curated insights to your subscribers on a one-time or recurring basis is just a few steps away.
Note: This functionality is only available for accounts subscribed to the Engager plan or above.
Here's how to complete the connection:
- Head to the collection within UpContent where you and your team have been automatically or manually adding articles you wish to deliver to your subscribers. Note: Be sure to activate your customized call-to-action in order to stimulate conversions with each article.
- Click the collection name in the very top purple bar and then select the "Edit" option from the dropdown.
- Click on "RSS".
- Select the appropriate sorting and filtering options that meet the needs of your email campaign. Unsure what's best? Open the chat to your right, and let's discuss it.
- Copy the "RSS Feed URL" at the bottom of the window. You'll need this in ActiveCampaign.
- Head to "Campaigns" and click "Create a Campaign".
- Name your campaign and select the campaign type you wish to use. We generally recommend "Standard" but you can use this content wherever best for your strategy.
- Click "Next".
- Select your list, and click "Next" again.
- Select your template, or "start from scratch".
- Complete the "Sender Details" screen and click "Continue".
- Within the Designer, drag over the "RSS Feed" block where you'd like the articles to be placed. Note: You can leverage multiple RSS blocks and the &offset= variable within the RSS feed URL to have articles appear in different sections of the campaign.
- Complete any customization within the window and click "Update".
- Continue to design your email - including the elements for the articles curated by UpContent.
- Click "Next" when the design is complete.
- Complete the prompts in the Summary screen, including scheduling the send and setting a recurring frequency (if desired).
- Click "Save and Exit".