UpContent's partnership with HubSpot allows you to easily and efficiently position your brand as a resource for your audience across your social media, email, and website properties.
Want more value? This integration can be used in tandem with UpContent's Sniply integration - increasing direct and indirect conversions from engagements with your curated articles.
Connecting the two platforms is a one-time activity that can only be done by a team member who has 'Super Admin' access to HubSpot. Other teammates who have access to the functionality being used within the HubSpot account can then leverage the integration without having to re-authenticate.
Activating the HubSpot Integration within UpContent
To connect your HubSpot account with UpContent, navigate to the Integrations menu found by:
- Clicking on the UpContent account name on the top right,
- Selecting "Integrations" from the dropdown,
- Scrolling to the "HubSpot" integration and clicking the "Connect" button,
- Select the appropriate HubID (if needed),
- You will then be prompted to set HubSpot as your Social Media Sharing Provider.
NOTE: While UpContent's connection to HubSpot will be available to all users (once authenticated), only those users that also have access to HubSpot's email features will be able to leverage HubSpot to develop and deliver these campaigns.
Creating your HubSpot email digest campaign from an UpContent Collection
With your HubSpot and UpContent accounts connected, creating your HubSpot email digest campaign is as easy as:
- Navigating to the "Power-Ups" tab within the edit menu of the Collection you'd like to become the repository for your email digest campaign,
- Click the "Create HubSpot Email Campaign" button,
- Choose the settings you wish to use within your email campaign (more on these filters here),
- Click the "Finish in HubSpot" button,
- Complete the campaign creation process via the HubSpot template editor you know and love!
Finish your Hubspot Email Campaign
Within HubSpot, you would then select the email template you plan on using. This will then bring you to the template editor mode. When you are satisfied with your template and the aesthetics of it, you will want to make sure, within HubSpot, you give your email campaign an audience, a subject type, an email subject, a scheduled day of the month/week your email will be sent, and a scheduled time your email will be sent to your audience.
Sending curated articles to the HubSpot email digest campaign once created.
Simply add articles to the UpContent Collection connected to your HubSpot campaign. Your previously configured styling and sending settings will activate automatically. (Yes, one step!)